At Check My Hearing we are open for Microsuction, Hearing tests and Hearing aid fitting Following strict guidelines from the Governing Bodies that regulate both Audiologists and ENT consultants, we have modified our practice, appointment times, patient management and layout to suit the current climate.
We are strictly operating on a one patient/client in our clinic room at a time, accompanied ONLY if required by one carer, partner, family member or friend but where possible from the same household
* We would strongly ask where possible that you come on your own. We are hoping to achieve no crossover with patients.
* We will take your temperature at the front door with a thermometer scanner on your forehead
* If you can then clean your hands with the hand sanitiser provided and wear a mask which we provide.
* There is no need to approach the reception desk. After your consultation you will be making payment in the clinic room itself.
* We will be wearing appropriate recommended PPE equipment for the appointment undertaken, this may be some of or all of the following and we may ask you to wear a mask that we would provide if necessary.
Mask Goggles Apron Gloves
* We have Clinical Wipes and Alcohol Gel available in all rooms and will clean rooms in the extended gaps between patients.
* Except for emergencies we ask that you do not use our restrooms either.
* Before leaving our premises, you will be asked to keep your mask on and sanitize your hands thoroughly.